iOS - Healing Rhythms-15 Steps to Relax, Relieve and Restore
NOTE: Apple does NOT allow audio content to be directly downloaded to any of their iOS devices without using the iTunes Store. Our meditation files are sold directly and not through iTunes. This is a limitation set by Apple for all iPhones, iPads and iPods.
OPTION 1 - Listen to Meditations (Streaming)
You can listen to the purchased meditations directly on your iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch anytime. They will be streamed via your Internet connection to your iOS device.
1. You can login HERE with your Safari browser on your iOS device (iPhone/iPad/iPod Touch)
2. Our system will automatically detect you are using an iOS device and take you directly to the Healing Rhythms - 15-Steps to Relax, Relieve and Restore page for mobile devices.
4. Simply touch the DOWN ARROW of the day you wish to hear and the meditation will begin playing on your iOS device.
NOTE: If you are having any difficulty with the streaming audio please click HERE for some tips on improving streaming performance.
OPTION 2 - Sync Daily Meditations to your iOS Device (Download)
In order to the download meditations on your iPad, iPhone or iPod, you will need to download the files onto a Windows or Mac computer that has iTunes installed on it. You will then SYNC the audio files from iTunes to your device. This can be done using USB sync as well as iCloud (iOS devices only - iPhone, iPad or iPod touch).
For more help downloading the Healing Rhythms - 15-Steps to Relax, Relieve & Restore to your computer:
To get the files into iTunes
1. Download the files onto your Mac or Windows computer
2. Once files are downloaded and unzipped (if required), simply drag and drop them into your iTunes media library.
3. Once the files are in your media library, you can use iTunes SYNC function to transfer them to your device (iPad, iPhone or iPod).
If you are unfamiliar with synching content to your device, we would recommend you refer to the Apple support website for more information. Please see the links below:
iOS Device synching (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch) - http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1386
iPhone Sync Support - http://www.apple.com/support/iphone/syncing/
iPad Sync Support - http://www.apple.com/support/ipad/syncing/
iPod Touch Support - http://www.apple.com/support/ipodtouch/syncing/
iPod synching - http://www.apple.com/support/ipod/tutorials/ipodsync.html