PC - On Becoming Fearless with Arianna Huffington
This article will walk you through the process of downloading the Strength and Peace Trilogy meditation audio files onto your Windows computer. This article was written using Windows 7 so some steps might be slightly different for users of Windows 8, Windows XP or Windows Vista.
IMPORTANT!!! iOS (iPhone, iPad or iPod) users...
THE AUDIO FILES MUST BE DOWNLOADED TO EITHER A MAC OR WINDOWS COMPUTER IN ORDER TO BE PROPERLY INSTALLED AND LISTENED TO ON YOUR iOS DEVICE. THEY CANNOT BE DOWNLOADED DIRECTLY TO THOSE DEVICES. THIS IS A LIMITATION AND RESTRICTION PLACED ON THESE DEVICES BY APPLE FOR ANY MEDIA NOT PURCHASED THROUGH ITUNES.
These files can be played in your media software program such as iTunes and then synced to your mobile device. Please click HERE for more information how to get these files into your media library and synced to your iOS device.
Strength and Peace Trilogy Downloads Page
To login to the Strength and Peace Trilogy downloads page simply click HERE.
Strength and Peace Trilogy includes three separate downloads:
1. On Becoming Fearless (21 audio files)
2. Spirit of Peace Meditation (2 audio files)
3. Serenity Sounds Meditation Music (27 audio files)
Each of these contains a file that needs to be downloaded to your PC.
STEP 1 - Download each of the three files for your platform
1. Each of the files to be downloaded is fairly large in size and the downloads can take awhile (5-15 minutes.)
NOTE: You need a broadband Internet connection, such as DSL or cable, for this to work properly.
The files you are downloading have three separate names:
a. On Becoming Fearless is named “OnBecomingFearless.zip” and this file is 392MB
b. Spirit of Peace Meditation is named "SpiritofPeace.zip" and this file is 54MB
c. Serenity Sounds Meditation Music is named “serenity_sounds.zip”and this file size is 299MB
2. Download the files one at a time. To start the download, simply hover your pointer/mouse over the proper and LEFT-CLICK on it. The will open a context menu in your Internet browser. Please select (left-click) the following based upon the browser you are using:
- Internet Explorer (IE) – “Save target as
- Firefox – “Save link as
- Chrome – “Save link as”
- Safari – “Download linked file as”
Each of these options will give you the opportunity to determine the Folder location on your computer to store the file.
NOTE: It is important to remember this location so you can extract the audio files from this downloaded file. The typical default location is “Downloads”.
When each of the downloads completes, start the next download until all three files have been successfully downloaded.
STEP 2 - Extract Files
When the download has completed, you will need to LEFT-CLICK each of the downloaded files file and select Extract it will decompress the data in the same folder that you downloaded the files into (likely Downloads)
NOTE: Do these one at a time for each of the downloaded files.
1. LEFT-CLICK on “OnBecomingFearless.zip” and select EXTRACT to decompress or unzip the file.
2. Using the Windows Explorer program on your PC, open the Downloads folder in your Home directory. Open the folder in there named With ID3 Tags and you will see the 21 daily meditation MP3 files.
3. LEFT-CLICK on “SpiritofPeace.zip” and select EXTRACT to decompress or unzip the file.
4. Using the Windows Explorer program on your PC, open the Downloads folder in your Home directory. Open the folder in there named Spirit of Peace Meditations and you will see the 2 meditation MP3 files.
There is also a a PDF file and a JPG (Image) file with more info on the tracks in this folder.
5. LEFT-CLICK on “serenity_sounds.zip” and select EXTRACT to decompress or unzip the file.
6. Using the Windows Explorer program on your PC, open the Downloads folder in your Home directory. Open the folder in there named Mentors Channel - Serenity Sounds Meditation Music and you will see the 27 meditation MP3 files.
There is also a a PDF file and a GIF (Image) file with more info on the tracks in this folder.
STEP 3 - How To Play the Files on Your PC in ITunes
These files can be played in your media software program such as iTunes. Please click HERE for more information how to get these files into your media library.
If you are having issues and need further support please click HERE to open a support request.